There are numerous places of interest nearby and a wide range of activities to take part in. Below are just a small selection but please ask if you have something specific in mind and we always try to help in any way we can.
The Sheepdog Experience is a great day at the Mainline Border Collie Centre, a full day working with Sheepdogs and Sheep, you can be One man or One Woman and his or her dog 5 minutes away. Booking essential. An Ideal present for a Dog Lover combined with an overnight stay at the Five Rise Locks Hotel.
If you are a Horse Lover on the Same Farm as the Sheepdog Experience you can be taken Trekking over the beautiful Moors, there is Historic Ride, Picnic Rides or even Pub Rides. Booking essential.
- National Media Museum 5.5 miles
- Alhambra Theatre 5.5 miles
- Little Germany 5 miles
- Bronte birthplace at Thornton 5.9 miles
- Harrogate 19 miles
- Haworth and Bronte Country 6 miles
- Worth Valley Railway Where the Railway Children was filmed 5 Miles
- Leeds 15 miles
- Saltaire World Heritage Site 3 miles
- Salts Mill Saltaire 3 Miles
- Skipton and the Dales 13 miles
- Bolton Abbey 14 miles
- The Five Rise Locks 300 yards
- RHS Garden Harlow Carr 13.8 miles
- East Riddlesden Hall National Trust 3 miles
- Eureka Childrens Museum 9 miles
- The Yorkshire Dales 13 miles
- Embsay Steam Railway 14 miles
- Bradford Museums and Galleries 5 miles
- Baildon Moor and Shipley Glen 2 miles
- Ilkley and Ilkley Moor 7 Miles